Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Christmas tree picture tutorial - Turn off all the lights, put ISO up high (mine was 2000), low aperture (mine was 2.8), and my shutter speed was 1/100 to avoid camera shake.

Christmas tree picture tutorial - Turn off all the lights, put ISO up high (mine was 2000), low aperture (mine was 2.8), and my shutter speed was 1/100 to avoid camera shake.
Christmas tree picture tutorial - Turn off all the lights, put ISO up high (mine was 2000), low aperture (mine was 2.8), and my shutter speed was 1/100 to avoid camera shake.
Newborn Photography Body Positioning pillow Bean by DoodiesBooties, $34.00
Newborn Photography Body Positioning pillow Bean by DoodiesBooties, $34.00
Newborn Lifestyle Session www.studiocee.com
Newborn Lifestyle Session  www.studiocee.com
I like this angle.
I like this angle.
Newborn photos
Newborn photos

No comments:

Post a Comment